Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2001, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 18 Apr 2001 13:20:15 -0700
From:         mike miller <mwmiller@CWNET.COM>
Subject:      Re: Why the Delete Key is not enough!! PLEASE READ

I didn't get the obscene post. Only reason I can think of is that when I get spam I block the sender so they can no longer send me messages. Try it, may solve your problem

----- Original Message ----- From: HERMANN DE BOER <hdeboer@BSSD.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2001 7:40 AM Subject: Re: Why the Delete Key is not enough!! PLEASE READ