Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2001, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 18 Apr 2001 16:30:18 -0400
From:         marty <ricin@MEDIAONE.NET>
Subject:      Re: S&S Exhaust installation problem

I just had an S&S full exhaust system (headers to tailpipe) installed last week by my mechanic with no problems. Looks and sounds good.

Marty 85 GL

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Ramer" <ramerm@EARTHLINK.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2001 11:43 AM Subject: Re: S&S Exhaust installation problem