Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2001, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 18 Apr 2001 17:46:46 -0500
From:         Bob in Houston <perring@PDQ.NET>
Subject:      Re: [T2] EveryBus 2001 in  North Carolina update
Comments: To: ncbus <ncbus@mindspring.com>,
          vintagebus@type2.com, type2@type2.com

At 18:34 4/18/2001 -0400, ncbus wrote: >Hi >If you are planning on attending EveryBus 2001 this weekend in North >Carolina the weather looks fantastic! ===========================> Looking at the weather forecast, I think you folks are gonna have a GREAT Time of it ! Here in Houston today we had a high of 69 with dry crisp air, and it is headed your way. I saw where the outer banks might even have frost tonight........ Duh !?

Next year, Mary Beth and I are hoping to attend your event, as we will schedule our departure for our 2002 East Coast trip to chime in with your event.

Just now, I am doing bits and pieces of minutia bus work on Casper for us to depart for the 2001 West Coast trip in a couple of weeks.

Excited? Us ? You betcha !!!!!!!!!!!!

We just finished assembling our selected collection of what/where/how books for the trip, and this time, unlike my trip of two years ago, I have more info on BLS, NPS, and FREE camping spots than I thought possible to assemble.

Excited? Us? You betcha !!!!!!!!! Bob Perring ===================================== Your Bus is Always Welcome to my Driveway. __________ (E[__][__]|[_][\ | __| * |__| |) =-/(O)\----/(O)\= Home of: Casper der Freundliche Bus, NewBus, & Otto das Auto mailto:perring@pdq.net Home Page: http://freeweb.pdq.net/perring