Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2001, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 20 Apr 2001 02:43:00 AM
From:         BannerPromo@YAHOO.COM
Subject:      750,000 Banner impressions ONLY $1,500.00

******SPECIAL OFFER*******

Introductory offer for first time customers

Receive 750,000 banner impressions for Only $1,500.00 That is thousands off regular price. Save $BIG$.

We understand how hard it can be to make money with the cost of advertising cutting into your profits.

We want you to make money! We also want to be your source for Internet advertising. The way we look at it is if you are making money you will spend more with a company who is working with you and not against your profits.

We are a advertising agency. A leader in Internet advertising. We have exclusive agreements with leading portals in every demographic. We also have exclusive agreements that will save you money and generate profits in your quest for quality Internet advertising.

You choose the portals and demographics.

With this promotion space may become limited so call today and place your order.

Call our call center at: 1-360-235-5988 Leave your, Phone number Name Company name A representative will contact you within 24 hours.

Thank you,

Global Marketing Agency Your one stop source for traffic.

To remove: 1-309-294-8376