Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2001, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 23 Apr 2001 15:46:03 -0700
From:         Carl Cobb <c123666@earthlink.net>
Subject:      deck r & r

Boy, I've not done this in twenty years easy. I cannot find, in the bentley manual for our 87 syncro westie, how to get at the deck and remove. We want to upgrade the stereo ourselves and need to know these things.

Can anyone advise the quick and dirty way ('er, without a crowbar, thank you) to do it?

Regards,

Carl and Nancy

----- Original Message ----- From: <ThingGuy@aol.com> To: <c123666@earthlink.net>; <vanagon@gerry.vanagon.com> Sent: Monday, April 23, 2001 11:50 AM Subject: Re: bra recommendation