Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2001, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 23 Apr 2001 19:21:26 -0700
From:         Sudhir Desai <desa4622@yahoo.com>
Subject:      Re: Why do you like your Vanagon?

I love my Vanagon because IT'S FINALLY ON THE ROAD!!!

I had taken it off of insurance and returned the tags till I'd finished the V-6 conversion.

Well it's finally done, done, need a new clutch, dash lights, right turn signal lamp, left rear brake lamp, new reverse-lamp-switch thingy, new front brakes, new interior carpet, to flip/install that 914 tranny that has been sitting in my garage for years, a folding bed from a Westphalia, and many other things.

I do have however, a cool little cigarette outlet fan from a 70's? Porsche that I picked up this weekend from the Porsche swap at Hershey. :)

Oh well, I'm planning on attending more camp-outs this year, and if you see a red/white '84 vanagon with it's rear end dragging on the ground from the v-6 thats in it, stop on bye, I need some other opinions on what else i can do to it :)

... oh yeah, and regarding the dancing bear head jiggly thing, and jerry garcia..., and the police in general... "oh i thought it looked cool in my window, no i don't know who p-hish is, only occasionally, and never while driving"

peace.. out.

-sudhir

'84 Shaggin' Wagon