Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2001, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 28 Apr 2001 11:56:23 -0600
From:         Steve Blackham <steph@uswest.net>
Subject:      Re: Utah meeting
Comments: To: Blake Thornton <thornton@math.utah.edu>
Comments: cc: type2@type2.com

Thanks Blake

I'll put it on my agenda.

I've been thinking of starting up some rendevous for Vanagons and Bays throughout the mountain west this summer. I 've done this in past summer's with people I've met on the list and it is fun. Maybe we could discuss something like this. We travel two to three weeks a month during the summer and enjoy meeting people from around the country. Maybe we could sponsor a informal get together at such places as Rendevous Beach at Bear Lake or Calf's Creek Falls or even one of the Festival weekends in San Pete County. We could invite any one who is traveling this way from either list. Maybe they would reciprocate and we could visit their gatherings while in their areas, i.e. Festival Concerts Weekends in both Suisun and Healdsburg Squares which are held every weekend thru out the summer months in Northern Califonia. I think Boulder, Colorado also does this.

Just a thought, maybe we could get people on the list to post upcoming events in their areas that might be interesting for other listees in who might be traveling in that area.

Steve