Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2001, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 30 Apr 2001 09:44:10 -0400
From:         Paul Borghese <vanagon@groupstudy.com>
Subject:      Re: Van reactions
Comments: To: "Patrick Callaghan Jr." <patcal@qwest.net>, vanagon@vanagon.com

I think it might be an east-coast vs west-coast thing. On the east we always wave when another VW passes. But this summer I drove out to the west coast on vacation and noticed nobody was waving. In fact, if you were to wave, they would look at you strange.

Paul ----- Original Message ----- From: ""Patrick Callaghan Jr."" <patcal@qwest.net> Newsgroups: groupstudy.vanagon Sent: Monday, April 30, 2001 9:29 AM Subject: Re: Van reactions