Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2001, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 1 May 2001 20:52:43 -0700
From:         Karl Wolz <wolzphoto@worldnet.att.net>
Subject:      Fw: 2 WD Vanagon Westfalia Coil Springs

Hey Vanaguys and Vanagirls,

If Sadie's arse is draggin' and she's listing to port (assuming you don't have a great big butt), Give Steve a bit of support on this group purchase deal.

If there's not enough interest, the project goes away.

Karl Wolz

----- Original Message ----- From: <steve@syncro.org> To: "Karl Wolz" <wolzphoto@worldnet.att.net> Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2001 7:37 PM Subject: Re: 2 WD Vanagon Westfalia Coil Springs