Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2001, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 2 May 2001 20:21:22 -0400
From:         Hector Zapata <hector.zapata@xrxgsn.com>
Subject:      Re: electrical puzzle help needed

I had a problem with my 90 carat when I bought, but with the wipers. I was told by the p.o. that I was to play with the fuse box if I needed the wipers. Did it for a while, and went to a friend's vw parts store and bought the fuse box. The day I was going to do the swap, I noticed that the metal holders for the fuses were not making full contact. So I went fuse by fuse with a very small screwdriver and reformed them to hold the fuses tighter. That was almost 5 yrs ago. You could try...

-----Original Message----- From: Richard A. Jones <jones@coyote.Colorado.EDU> To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Date: Tuesday, May 01, 2001 6:39 PM Subject: electrical puzzle help needed