Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2001, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 4 May 2001 08:00:20 EST
From:         Andrew Payton <zenlunatic42@usa.net>
Subject:      Van joke [friday fun]

=)

A young couple was making passionate love in the guy's van (you know, shag carpets, big double mattress in the back, curtains on the windows... all that) when suddenly the girl, being a bit on the kinky side, yells out "Oh, big boy, whip me, whip me!" The guy, not wanting to pass up this unique opportunity, obviously did not have any whips on hand, but in a flash of inspiration, he opens the window, snaps the aerial off his van and proceeds to whip the girl until they both collapse in sadomasochistic ecstasy.

About a week later, the girl notices that the marks left by the whipping session are starting to fester a bit so she goes to the doctor. The doctor takes one look at the wounds and asks, "Did you get these marks having sex?" The girl is a little embarrassed but admits that, yes, she did. Nodding his head knowingly the doctor exclaims, "I thought so, because in all my years of doctoring............

Wait for it...............

Are you ready............

Here comes the punch line.............

You've got the worst case of van aerial disease that I've ever seen."

____________________________________________________________________ Get free email and a permanent address at http://www.netaddress.com/?N=1