Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2001, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 7 May 2001 14:48:43 -0500
From:         Max Wellhouse <maxjoyce@ipa.net>
Subject:      Re: '86 Vanagon Headlight setup for sale
Comments: To: KENWILFY@aol.com

Gee, I got 2 buckets and a paro f each high and low beam lens housings for $85 shipping included a while ago from a list member. Well, they did need those $15 adjuster screw sets, so maybe I did get ripped off, uhu? :<}

DM&FS ----- Original Message ----- From: KENWILFY@aol.com To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM Sent: Monday, May 07, 2001 10:44 AM Subject: '86 Vanagon Headlight setup for sale

This is a message that I am sending to the list for a customer. Please contact him at: lee@tees-n-you.com. Don't email me about this because I am merely doing this as a favour to him.

I have a new S.A. grille and lights coming from Vanagain.com...(thanks,Ken!)...and I would like to offer my stock square set-up for sale...either as a complete set, at $200.00 US funds including freight...or, as individual pieces at $75.00 per light or grille...which again includes freight! All freight is figured on continental US only! I am set up to accept Visa,

Mastercard, Discover, or Amex for the purchase! Lee Collins...'86 vanagon GL...the goldbrick

Thanks, Ken Wilford John 3:16 www.vanagain.com Phone: (856)-765-1583 Fax: (856)-327-2242

[text/html]