Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2001, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 8 May 2001 16:03:54 -0700
From:         David Marshall <vanagon@volkswagen.org>
Subject:      Re: I-4 conversion
Comments: To: Larry Hamm <ldhamm@xmission.com>

You are correct Larry, the 1985 was CIS-E - Digifant II didn't start in the GTIs until 1988. Occasionally some people have had problems with their stock Vanagon pump - I would say 1 in 6 or so. As long as it is working - that is the main thing!

David Marshall

Fast Forward Automotive Inc. 4356 Quesnel Hixon Road Quesnel BC Canada V2J 6Z3 mailto:info@fastforward.ca <mailto:info@fastforward.ca> http://www.fastforward.ca <http://www.fastforward.ca> Phone: (250) 992 7775 FAX: (250) 992 1160

. Vanagon Accessories and Engine Conversions . Transporter, Unimog and Iltis Sales . European Lighting for most Audi and Volkswagen models