Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2001, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 8 May 2001 01:39:31 EDT
From:         "Paul M. Hillbish" <Sersote@aol.com>
Subject:      Re: Chris Turner: Person, Vendor, Listmembers

In a message dated 5/8/01 1:21:17 AM Eastern Daylight Time, CTONLINE@webtv.net writes:

<< I have sold stuff here on the list, and I felt it my responsibility to get the goods out as fast as possible, as soon as the funds were received.

It's just good business, and it avoids conversations such as this. >>

Well, that I agree with. Speed would be an issue there. He may have a reason however. Who knows? He may have been sick, there may have been an emergency, or there may have been a problem with the mail system. Apparently, we have been having a problem in my area at least with the mail arriving on time. It may be worse where Chris is (about an hour away from me) or not. I don't know what the situation is, or what the delay is. I'm just asking a chance for him to explain the situation from his point of view. I should have been a little more clear in my previous post. Sorry about that :( Yes, I think that it is only proper and fair to get items out A.S.A.P. once funds are received. I do however understand, that some problems can come up in that time period that would delay the shipping. Unfortunately, I know what it is like on both sides of the fence. I work at a shipping company, and I have been a customer for companies such as that before. I can empathize with both parties. That's why I am just saying "Give the man a chance to say something" I think I just took a lot more time to say that than was needed, but um. Well, there it is. :)

--Paul-- "Reality leaves a lot to the imagination" -- How many people here know who said that?