Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2001, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 10 May 2001 20:07:12 -0700
From:         Karl Wolz <wolzphoto@worldnet.att.net>
Subject:      Re: Adventures in Publishing | Vanagon Magazine
Comments: To: andrewbell <andrewbell@qwest.net>

I think it's called the LimBo newsletter. I'm sure Jim could use a hand with it and might be interested in increasing the scope of the publication a bit (or maybe not!). Certainly worth discussing.

Karl Wolz

----- Original Message ----- From: "andrewbell" <andrewbell@qwest.net> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2001 6:30 PM Subject: Re: Adventures in Publishing | Vanagon Magazine