Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2001, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 11 May 2001 09:15:19 -0400
From:         Gary Stearns <gstearns@optonline.net>
Subject:      Re: 2.1 coolant woes

When the engine was in the back seat were the coolant lines open, uncapped? I would suspect "critters". Those lines would make perfect mouse warrens, especially considering the sweet smell and taste of coolant. If it were me, I'd get one of those roto-rooter snake things at the hardware store and snake away. Gary ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jay L Snyder" <Jay.L.Snyder@usa.dupont.com> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2001 9:43 AM Subject: Re: 2.1 coolant woes