Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2001, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 11 May 2001 12:30:27 -0500
From:         Max Wellhouse <maxjoyce@ipa.net>
Subject:      Re: CV Boot
Comments: To: wilden1@juno.com

I'm sure the dealer boots will last a long time, but the ones that last 90 days or your money back are usually made in Sri Lanka or Bangladesh. I'm certain our list vendors have German made boots that will fill the bill quite nicely. Not sure the brand name isall that critical, but MADE in GERMANY certainly is.

Dimwitted moose and Flying Squirrel ----- Original Message ----- From: "Stan Wilder" <wilden1@juno.com> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Friday, May 11, 2001 7:15 AM Subject: CV Boot