Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2001, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 11 May 2001 13:03:10 -0500
From:         Max Wellhouse <maxjoyce@ipa.net>
Subject:      Re: Gas Mileage and Fuel Pressure Regulator
Comments: To: Mark Keller <kelphoto@islandnet.com>

Gee, I thought the only thing the Temp I sender did was send a signal to the gauge. Well, I'll be dipped in Orange Coolant!

DM&FS ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Keller" <kelphoto@islandnet.com> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Friday, May 11, 2001 10:39 AM Subject: Re: Gas Mileage and Fuel Pressure Regulator