Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2001, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 12 May 2001 09:47:04 -0700
From:         Carl Cobb <c123666@earthlink.net>
Subject:      Re: is your Vanagon your main/only vehicle?
Comments: To: Andrew Grebneff <andrew.grebneff@stonebow.otago.ac.nz>

don't leave out the honda interceptor 500....bad cranks for early production run...great bike once you fix that, though.....wonderful used value

carl

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrew Grebneff" <andrew.grebneff@stonebow.otago.ac.nz> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Friday, May 11, 2001 11:11 PM Subject: Re: is your Vanagon your main/only vehicle?