Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2001, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 17 May 2001 10:29:44 -0500
From:         Darrell Boehler <midwesty@midwest.net>
Subject:      Re: 1988 Vanagon loses power
Comments: To: Stephen Wisthoff <swis@uswest.net>

Hi Steve, Could be the ecu. Borrow one from a friend if possible. Often the ecu will act up like yours when it has bad solder connections. Tap gently on it and see if you can make it to fail. Darrell

----- Original Message ----- From: "Stephen Wisthoff" <swis@uswest.net> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2001 7:34 AM Subject: 1988 Vanagon loses power