Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2001, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 17 May 2001 12:06:15 -0700
From:         Matthew Pollard <poll7356@uidaho.edu>
Subject:      Re: Wal-Mart parking

Hey, while we are email'ing wal-mart, can you ask about their propensity to go into a small town, undercut the competition and then leave town- after the local hardware store, etc have gone belly up....

-m bitter at w.m.

Matthew Pollard http://www.uidaho.edu/~poll7356 Dept. of Chemistry http://www.chem.uidaho.edu University of Idaho http://www.uidaho.edu