Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2001, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 17 May 2001 23:53:18 -0500
From:         Chris Stann <ChrisS@informs.com>
Subject:      Re: Leaning left now right?
Comments: To: Jimg153@aol.com

Jim,

Could they have removed the rear A-arm and re-installed it incorrectly? Perhaps fudging the spring in the process? Another possibility: the rear shocks could be gas-pressurized (KYB gas-adjust, I presume?) and the shock on the right went limp.

Going to the Marietta event on the 19th?

Chris, in 90-plus-degree-but-not-yet-blistering Montgomery, AL.

----- Original Message ----- From: Jim Grergory <Jimg153@aol.com> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2001 10:34 PM Subject: Leaning left now right?