Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2001, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 21 May 2001 08:14:57 -0500
From:         Donald Welch <nobadays@eudoramail.com>
Subject:      Texas Campout

Hello all,

So far it looks like we have identified four VW list members in Texas.... Are there others.?

I think I inadvertantly sent my last message as a reply to sender so it didn't post to the list.

At this point it would seem a central point for the identified Vw's (Houston, Austin, Dallas and Village Mills) would be at the Old Ft. Parker State Park east of Waco. We know nothing about the park... does anyone else.? Or.. are there other suggestions that would be more or less central to us all. This of course could change if other VW's check in.

We are pretty booked up until late July or early August. (work always gets in the way of fun.!) Being that time of year... we will need trees and water.. or, shoot for Fall.

Any thoughts.?

Don & Sue Welch 91 Westy "Nobadays"