Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2001, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 15 May 2001 18:36:31 -0600
From:         Double-Cab Guy <doublecabguy@powersurfr.com>
Subject:      Re: Eurovans --help, comparison

Carl,

Canadians got the Westfalia Eurovan camper in the 92-93 model years. This was in the short wheel base only. We had three models to choose from, Weekender, passenger van and a cargo van conversion. There were several interesting options, such as a Turbo Diesel engine and a Webasto coolant heating system. We also got several other interesting VWs that were not imported into the U.S. They were Golf CL , Jetta CL, Passat G60 Syncro, and the Eurovan Double-Cab. Sadly all this came to an end when VW of Canada was dissolved in 1993. Since then we have had to deal with VWof A who are S.O.B.s to deal with!!! "They do there level best to not to help you and be a pain in the ..." These are the words of the sales manager of our local dealership.

Cheers Glen

----- Original Message ----- From: Carl Cobb <c123666@earthlink.net> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2001 2:07 PM Subject: Re: Eurovans --help, comparison