Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2001, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 15 May 2001 18:29:35 -0700
From:         phil stanhope <napszeerf@yahoo.com>
Subject:      Re: Thermostats and coolant additives

I tested this junk on a lesser car than my vanagon (89' Jeep wagoneer 4.0) Using average temperature and a digital heat detector gun aimed at the manifold before and after adding "Water Wetter". I even accounted for climate temperature.

My results: the engine ran at the same temperature before and after the "Water Wetter"

Maybe this stuff works for "The Rednbecks who drive left"(NASCAR) but i think all it did for me was to take my lunch money.

Phil 84'dead Westfalia "SwellChaser" Tiico I4 in the mail

84'Westfalia "Millenium Falcon" (FOR SALE!)(FOR SALE!!)(FOR SALE!!!)-150Kmiles. RUST PROOF(recent sandblast+POR-15 undercoat) White Imron epoxy paint job soon.CD/Tape w/Remote.Hidden antennae w/shaved antennae hole(my personal ZZ-top custom touch!) Factory cloth interior: MINT! Fridge: *COLD* Sink: ~wet~ LP: FULL+READY! Front porch: needs new screen door. Rear/side WIndow seals NEW! Pop-Top: NEW seals, clean canvas, polished fiber glass Needs speedo, gas lines,+tune-up (Im working on it)

Hate to see her go, but I dont need two 84' Westys! And I had to choose the Ugly one(brown+rusty) becouse IT has AC and power steering and a new Tii I4(soon!)