Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2001, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 22 May 2001 21:19:24 -0700
From:         Geoff Wilke <gwilke@livemusic.org>
Subject:      Re: upgrading door speakers
Comments: To: Kim G <ppg1@hotmail.com>

I'm this far. I took off the arm rest, and window crank. With a flat blade, I popped the door covering off of the door from the front so that I got good access to the speaker. Mine has a round 4-5" piece of plastic bezel that I simply unscrewed with my hand.The speaker is attached to the front with some kind of adhesive. I saw another speaker where the same aforementioned bezel clipped on. Without too much bother I heard on the list that the maximum size you could go was 5 1/2" .