Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2001, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 30 May 2001 03:04:57 -0500
From:         Dan Eggert <deggert@NEW.RR.COM>
Subject:      Re: Hey, dude, is your van for sale?

My first Vanagon is an 81' that I traded for my Honda Civic. I got the better half of the deal! This was back a few years ago right before I moved to Portland from Wisconsin and I asked him to give me a ride out there with his Vanagon. Instead of a ride, he gave me his vanagon for my car which needed more work than the Vanagon did. It ended up costing me about $300 to fix it up, but it made it to Portland with no problems. That same Vanagon is still driving today. It needs some mechanical work and a bunch of body work. Today I traded it to my cousin who does body work, for a complete workover and a paint job on my new 83' Vanagon. It has minor body rust and one small hole in the drivers side floor. We finished the majority of the mechanical work on it, just waiting to get my new gas tank from Z and it will be all good.

eggz

[text/html]