Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2001, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 30 May 2001 22:17:21 -0700
From:         mike and shari <mjgarske@HOME.COM>
Subject:      Re: what the vw waterboxer offers??  wasRe: 85 Westfalia beeping
Comments: To: Chris Stann <ChrisS@INFORMS.COM>

I'm sure if you put the entire digest of Gerry's archive, (or of any other car mfg's), in the same bbs format you'd see many similarities. People who send their comments to these bbs' have one common thread, PROBLEMS. Noone writes into a car mechanical forum and says, " My 19xx Subaru has had no problems to date, can anybody help me? And I just had my subie powered syncro in for it's timing belt replacement, total cost $150, including belt, that would be singular as in 1 belt.

peaceful salutations,

Mike G.

'87 syncaru