Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2001, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 31 May 2001 00:38:48 -0500
From:         Marshall Ruskin <mjruskin@HOME.COM>
Subject:      Re: Rubber Bras
Comments: To: John Rodgers <jhrodgers@CHARTER.NET>

I tried this, and I had to remove the entire coating with chemical solvent (aircraft paint remover). What a job.

Looked great originally, until the paint started coming off of it.

The only way I'd recommend this idea, is if you can get a colour-matched type of product. Seems to me there is one manufacturer who makes a line of coloured spray-urethane.

Marshall Ruskin 84 Westy ----- Original Message ----- From: "John Rodgers" <jhrodgers@CHARTER.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2001 12:05 AM Subject: Rubber Bras