Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2001, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 31 May 2001 14:14:10 -0400
From:         puzerewski <puzerewski@EMAIL.MSN.COM>
Subject:      Re: ATTEMPTED FRAUD BY LIST MEMBER ADAM PUZEREWSKI: READ
              CAREFULLY
Comments: To: Tim Smith <smithtj@NBNET.NB.CA>

I am wrongly accused attached is my receipt from paypal. This fella owes me a personal apology and the goods. I sent the paypal money to mailto:smithtj@NBNET.NB.CA

the address I had for this fellow.

This man has no right to post my address, threaten the police etc.

This email comes from service@paypal.com

I do not know why this fellow is jumping the gun here, but hey. I do want the stuff, I paypaled the money within minutes of his email, what more could he want?

This email confirms that you sent $250.00 to smithtj@NBNET.NB.CA.

Subject: BA-6 payment Note: Please ship within the next few weeks. Include everything you can no matter how obscure!

****************************************************************** This payment was sent using your bank account through PayPal.

By using your bank account to send money, you just:

- Avoided incurring debt on your credit cards. - Sent money faster than writing and mailing paper checks. - Preserved your PayPal sending limit. You only get $1,000 of credit card spending per 6 month period to pay Personal Accounts.

In addition, you will also receive an additional entry into our $10,000 Monthly Sweepstakes! Every time you pay with an Instant Transfer, you get an additional entry into the drawing.

Thanks for using your bank account!

Protect Your Password

PayPal and its representatives will NEVER ask you to reveal your password. There are NO EXCEPTIONS to this policy. If anyone asks for your password by phone or by email, or on any website other than PayPal.com, refuse and immediately report this to service@paypal.com.

Email Links and Logging In

If you are logging in to your PayPal account after clicking a link in an email or clicking on a logo, make sure the URL appearing in your browser window begins with https://www.paypal.com.

Adam Puzerewski

81 westy 74 beetle 73 Transporter (new!!!!!!!)

Vanagon Partsmobiles ----- Original Message ----- From: "Tim Smith" <smithtj@NBNET.NB.CA> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2001 1:45 PM Subject: [VANAGON] ATTEMPTED FRAUD BY LIST MEMBER ADAM PUZEREWSKI: READ CAREFULLY