Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2001, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 31 May 2001 15:08:47 -0400
From:         Doug Alcock <dgalcock@HEWITT.COM>
Subject:      Re: What's the answer to the riddle??
Comments: To: Jenny Loerzel <jensmiles2@HOTMAIL.COM>

>Hey, >I sent an answer for the vanagon riddle we were given last week, but never >heard if I was right. Did anyone else figure it out? I lost the email >address of the person who originally posted the riddle, who was it? What is >the correct answer? >Just curious, >Jen Loerzel >Karma Rose '87 Westy

Hi Jenny,

Chris Gronski <pokey@VANAGON.ORG> posted the riddle. I sent him the reply below just after he posted --- and I wasn't first either!

Cheers, Doug Alcock '84 Westy Toronto, Canada

Hi Chris,

I was curious about the origin of the riddle (I've seen it before) so I went looking on the web. I found not only that the riddle is indeed Einstein's but that the answer is here http://www.evillama.com/whatsgoingon/games/einstein.htm . I won't claim the prize (all the honour and glory and adulation that the List can provide) but I'm guessing I'm first ---- nor will I post this to the list so as to not spoil the fun.

Cheers, Doug