Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2001, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 31 May 2001 12:57:49 -0700
From:         Karl Wolz <wolzphoto@WORLDNET.ATT.NET>
Subject:      Re: ATTEMPTED FRAUD BY LIST MEMBER ADAM PUZEREWSKI: READ CAREFULLY
Comments: To: Tim Smith <smithtj@NBNET.NB.CA>

Tim,

This is why I no longer use PayPal. Too many hoops to jump through, and you can't expect the other guy to get it right, even if YOU know how it works, which you apparently do not.

I would also have severe reservations about doing any business with you, considering the way you flew off the handle without giving any thought to addressing the situation in a calm and reasonable manner.

Done,

Karl Wolz

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tim Smith" <smithtj@NBNET.NB.CA> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2001 11:21 AM Subject: Re: ATTEMPTED FRAUD BY LIST MEMBER ADAM PUZEREWSKI: READ CAREFULLY