Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2001, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 31 May 2001 18:42:27 -0700
From:         Zoltan <zol@FOXINTERNET.NET>
Subject:      Re: 100% UNCONDITIONAL APOLOGY TO ADAM P. FROM TIM SMITH
Comments: To: Tim Smith <smithtj@NBNET.NB.CA>

Not a big deal. It's part of growing up. We are often wrong. This time it did not cost money or time, only pride. We all understand, we feel for you as much as we feel for Adam. It was a misunderstanding as usual. Your apologies were well received. Pack a little present and a card when you send the box to heal yourself. Tomorrow it will be a story to laugh at. It must be awfully embarrassing though. Good story. Zoltan ----- Original Message ----- From: "Tim Smith" <smithtj@NBNET.NB.CA> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2001 6:01 PM Subject: 100% UNCONDITIONAL APOLOGY TO ADAM P. FROM TIM SMITH