Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2001, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 29 May 2001 21:49:37 -0700
From:         Richard Young <ryoungwpor@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Busses by the Buoy

Howdy Volks!!!

I guess it is time for me to put my plug in for the 11th or is it the 12th?!? (Does anyone know?) Busses by the Buoy. The dates are now set in stone. September 14, 15 and 16th.

This year we will be invading the beautiful town of Brunswick. We will be staying at Thomas Point Beach. They should be taking reservations, but we have the WHOLE campground to ourselves. I amstill working on cost issues, but I do know we are going to have the Lobster Feed on Saturday nite, The Ben & Jerrys,The potluck breakfast on Sunday ,all of our friends from Canada and beautiful weather for the entire weekend.

Last years raffle was a huge success. We had a side tent from Steve Lashley. An awning from Equinox, product from Go Westy, Van-Again, Colgan Custom Manufacturing, Euro-American RV Products, AA Transaxle, Bus Boys, VoA, VW Bus Heaven, The Skylight Guy, PLF, Wolfsburg West, RMMW and many others!! I have been working the phones this year and hope to have more stuff than last year!! Anyone want to donate?

I think the best way to find out about Busses by the Buoy is to ask someone who attended. You'll know who they are because they have the buoy hanging from their rear view mirror. Or you can check out the write-ups from the last 2 years.

http://www.enter.net/~bloss/vw/buoy/ http://www.fpi-protostar.com/covvc/Nov2000/bussesbuoy.html

Last year we had over 100 vehicles. This year we are expecting more. So mark your calenders and I'll see you in September.

You can also e-mail me bussesbythebuoy@yahoo.com

Keep on Bussin'

Rich The Buoy Master