Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2001, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 5 Jun 2001 07:07:58 -0400
From:         Marie Whitehead <mizmarie@MYEXCEL.COM>
Subject:      Re: List census

Marie Whitehead Philly, PA ***GO Sixers!*** 50 something Single with 3 children and three grandchildren.

I have been an RN for almost 20 years working in hospitals and home care. I am now working for a small office management software co. providing clinical support which brings together my fascination with computers to my clinical experience.

Graduated last month from grad school with a degree in counseling (I have NO idea what I am going to do with it!)

I will be going on a two week mission trip to Kenya in August- my first time out of the US

Hobbies: camping, walking, reading, hanging out with friends, quiet times of reflection on life, spending time with the grans, computers

Delighted Owner of an '86 vanagon camper Former owner of an '80 air-cooled vanagon camper that we froze in each winter and the transmission went six months after I bought it

PS Where can I get the tool to remove my stove burners so I can clean them out?