Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2001, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Thu, 7 Jun 2001 15:23:41 -0500
From:   Jenny Loerzel <jensmiles2@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:   Chicago area Get Together

Hello, Well, I have reserved the small pavillion area for our use at the Paradise Park Campgrounds (in Garden Prairie, IL) for our Chicago Area Get Together on July 28th. You are allowed to arrive at the park anytime after 12:00 (noon). I am planning on going out there and camping the day before the event Friday July 27th, as well. If you would like to camp Friday too, feel free to come join us.

If you haven't checked out the website and would like to, it's @: www.paradiservpark.com

The price is $27.50 for one night's stay. You can camp in your vans or bring a tent to sleep in. If you would like to come out and join us just for the day and not stay to camp, the price is $2 per person. To reserve a camping spot, please call 815)597-1671.

If you planning on attending the event please email after you have reserved your spot so that I can get an idea of how many people/families will be there. If you plan to come out just for the day, let me know that as well. Then we will be able to coordinate better of who would like to bring what. I hope to see lots of you there. It should be a good time :-) I will be bringing a camera to get lots of great shots of everyone's vans to share with the list so you all can feel like you were there as well. Got any other questions or comments, please feel free to pmail me.

Take care and I hope to see lots of you July 28th. Jen Loerzel Karma Rose '87 Westy