Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2001, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 1 Jun 2001 17:55:48 -0700
From:         harald_nancy <harald_nancy@EMAIL.MSN.COM>
Subject:      Re: My Westy abandoned me for the second time this year :(

Marc, First I would check the distributor and Hall sensor, which should be in the distributor on the '87. Check the wire that exits the distributor where it makes a sharp bend. Next thing I would try to hook up another ecu to see if it makes a difference. Sounds like a case for Darrell's digitool. Harald '90 westy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marc Perdue" <marcperdue@ADELPHIA.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Friday, June 01, 2001 5:38 PM Subject: My Westy abandoned me for the second time this year :(