Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2001, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 2 Jun 2001 10:08:09 -0500
From:         selten2 <selten2@HOME.COM>
Subject:      Re: Opinions from TIICO customers
Comments: To: Terry Kay <CTONLINE@WEBTV.NET>

Some of you folks are absolutly incredible! Mr Kay , have you ever had any contact with Peter B? Ever even spoken to him? Well I have and I have been thoroughly satisfied with All my dealings with Peter. As far as the name calling is concerned ,to qoute an old Three Stooges line" Every time you open your mouth you weaken the Nation". If you have had no contact with Peter then shut up with the names. If you do not want to front money for a 4000.00 purchase, Don't order a Tiico kit or anything else from Peter. I for one will not be disturbed in the least if you take offense at this post because I am too busy enjoying my Westy with a Tiico kit that I installed myself,to be worried about what you have to say . This sort of bashing of Vendors is really getting to be old news. Get a life and move on . Tom Czerniak 87 Westy w/174000 miles. Sold the Wasser and now have a 2.0l I-4 humming in the back! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Terry Kay" <CTONLINE@WEBTV.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Saturday, June 02, 2001 9:34 AM Subject: Re: Opinions from TIICO customers