Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2001, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 4 Jun 2001 11:27:00 -0500
From:         Dan Eggert <deggert@NEW.RR.COM>
Subject:      Re: Clean Westy at junkyard, sad, happy day, long
Comments: To: Mark Drillock <drillock@EARTHLINK.NET>

It's not always too late, the yard that had mine never processed the title so I was able to get mine out of the yard. I had to talk him into it thou, but since it had just hit the yard, I was able to manage it. Another day or two and the title would have been junked! That would have sucked.

Eggz ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Drillock" <drillock@EARTHLINK.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Monday, June 04, 2001 7:28 AM Subject: Re: Clean Westy at junkyard, sad, happy day, long