Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2001, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 4 Jun 2001 17:08:42 -0400
From:         Lawrence Johnson <larry_avery.johnson@SYMPATICO.CA>
Subject:      1989 TriStar
Comments: To: "Syncro@egroups.com" <Syncro@egroups.com>

Fellow Syncronaughts,

While on a vacation in Scotland, I spotted a 1989 TriStar (4 door Double Cab Syncro Pickup) and skidded to a stop of course. The owner came out of his house to see what the interest was and so the conversation began:

Yes, it is for sale. I have no personal financial interest in this vehicle other that helping it find a good home.

It is 1989 with about 140,000 miles. It has Right Hand Drive. It is equipped with both front and rear differential locks. There is a small crease in the left passenger door and a small amount of rust in the seams behind the rear wheels but otherwise is very desirable condition.

I did not drive the vehicle nor did I hear the engine running so I can't say anything about that department.

I did take some exterior pictures and one shot of the dash/steering wheel area.

I have the owner's name and email address. If you have any interest, contact me and I'll forward them to you. Likewise I can send you the pictures.

Remember, the vehicle is in Scotland. Getting it would be your problem (with some help from the seller, I'm sure)

-Larry '86 Syncro Westfalia '86 Syncro Double Cab with 3 door :-(