Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2001, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 4 Jun 2001 21:16:54 -0000
From:         John Pronk <john_pronk@STRATOS.CO.NZ>
Subject:      Re: Update on Waterboxer vs Transplant Power Options
Comments: To: Damian Shaw <dts@XMISSION.COM>

In SA they still use the "short Block" 2.0l as it apperared in the( US/Can) '90 to '92 Golf GTI and the Passats from '90 to '94 (or maybe '95).This is a stroked (92.4 mm) and bored version of the GX etc 1800cc engine.(81bore X 86.4 stroke) This they still use this in the City Golf/Rabbit, an updated version of the Mk1 Golf/Rabbit. John. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Damian Shaw" <dts@XMISSION.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Monday, June 04, 2001 17:12 Subject: Re: Update on Waterboxer vs Transplant Power Options