Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2001, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 4 Jun 2001 22:43:47 -0400
From:         "Karl M." <thewestyman@MINDSPRING.COM>
Subject:      Re: cam follower bores
Comments: To: Bradley Flubacher <flubach@HOME.COM>

Don't worry about small scratches. You could also use a fine cylinder hone. If the follower goes into and out of the bore easily, then it should cause no problem.

Karl

----- Original Message ----- From: Bradley Flubacher <flubach@HOME.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Monday, June 04, 2001 10:57 PM Subject: cam follower bores