Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2001, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 5 Jun 2001 12:05:18 -0500
From:         Max Wellhouse <maxjoyce@IPA.NET>
Subject:      Re: Treatment of "wrecks" by wreckers
Comments: To: Mike & Mary Collum <collum@BANGORNEWS.INFI.NET>

Arkansas has some sort of antique car license that allows you to drive older cars, but limits you to like 3k miles a year. I think it's cheaper than a normal plate for folks that collect them. Nor sure of the vanity plate status of them, but they are unique looking and I see more and more Beetles with the plates on. Not sure if the age cutoff point is 20 or 25 years of age.

DM&FS -----Original Message----- From: Mike & Mary Collum <collum@BANGORNEWS.INFI.NET> To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Date: Tuesday, June 05, 2001 6:56 AM Subject: Re: Treatment of "wrecks" by wreckers