Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2001, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 5 Jun 2001 12:20:17 -0700
From:         Matthew Pollard <poll7356@UIDAHO.EDU>
Subject:      Census

here is my info: Matthew Pollard Male dob: 2/25/75 born: mountain view california currently: moscow ID married: yep. just under 3 years. Jen. family: starting one in early october :-) jen is due 10/6.

hobbies: climbing. big stuff. been up el cap and 1/2 dome 30+ times.... vegetable garden, beekeeping, brewing, hiking, photography, canoeing, stained glass windows, woodworking...

occupations: paper boy in 6th grade for the san jose mercury news... then in 9th grade i worked at Claravale Guernesy Farms (a dairy in Los Gatos CA). Worked there through high school. Man oh man i was in shape. During college i interned at Space Systems Loral in Palo Alto. After my BS i worked for a pharmaceutical company (which is now bankrumpt). They paid for my MS in chem @ stanford. Now while in grad school i make $ by teaching chem classes and by, well, slave labor, pretty much.

Education: yep. bs chem and physics at Cal Poly SLO. ms in chem and now working on phd in chem at the U of Idaho.

past vw's: lots of 60's bugs, a few splitties, a bay window, a 59 ghia, 70 bug, 71 ghia.

current cars: 84 vanagon, 70 ford truck, 90 honda accord, 67 bug that my dad drives in New Mexico. (i love it- he is a big CEO, makes lots of $$$ and he drives a cherry 67 to work every non-snowy day. In snow he drives a ford exploder). I am eyeing a 87 syncro to replace my 84.

Matthew Pollard http://www.uidaho.edu/~poll7356 Dept. of Chemistry http://www.chem.uidaho.edu University of Idaho http://www.uidaho.edu