Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2001, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 5 Jun 2001 20:03:31 -0400
From:         Tom and Dana Cates <dcates1@HOME.COM>
Subject:      Census

Name: Tom Cates

Age:34

Gender: Male

Relationship: Dana, the exceptionally wonderful camping wife. She always has the van ready to GO at 5:15 on Friday for weekend trips.

Home: Asheville, NC (Camping Heaven)

Favorite City: Asheville (I never did figure out why I shouldn't live where I want to 8^)'

Born: California, Grew up in Atlanta (Stone Mountain + Lithonia)

Occupation: Corporate Welfare Recipient