Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2001, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 6 Jun 2001 10:08:47 -0400
From:         Stephen Fry <Stephen.Fry@BANKOFAMERICA.COM>
Subject:      Re: Census

Name: Stephen Fry DOB: 3/31/73 Miami, FL Marital Status: not so for 8 years have a son in Corinth, MS. he is 9

Pets: Had a pet once... :( Unfortunately had to move to an apartment form a house and it would have been quite unfair to my German Shepherd so she now lives on 20+ acres ... Geez it is amazing how attached one can become :)

Occupation: Network Engineer/Administrator ; Web Developer for Bank of America I Run a developmental lab for software and web development that the bank puts out to there corporate customers (Car Dealers; Real estate ...) . Currently 200 + workstations 20 servers in the lab including some nice Compaq 3000's :) Not a shabby lab at all :)

Home: Jacksonville, FL. Hot, Muggy but great if you love the water! Would rather be up towards Atlanta, only a short drive to the mountains, but my heart is out there with all of you in the Pacific North West!

Hobbies: Computers, Gaming, Audio Recording (mostly live concerts with DAT, Mics, D/A, Pre-Amp..), Concerts .. GD; WSP; Phish; String Cheese Incident; Keeping my van up to par and better.

VWs: Only one unfortunately an 1985 Westfalia around 200K miles or so.. Purchased form a list member in Pittsburgh PA and taking to the sunshine state. Currently awaiting funds for a paint job. Also around Xmas or so a transplant to something with a little more power for cruising in the mountains. She is great to me though a lot of work initially but now just general maintenance. Currently keeping my eyes peeled for my girlfriend wants a newer style Beetle Diesel : gotta love gas mileage with the gas prices these days!

List: Lots of information has been had from this list without it I do not think that my venture with my van would have been so fruitful. Thanks to Everyone you guys ROCK! :)

- Stephen J. Fry

' 85 Westfalia