Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2001, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 7 Jun 2001 09:18:50 -0500
From:         andrewbell <andrewbell@QWEST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Vanagon woes.
Comments: To: Justin Wolfe <wolfe@LISAIUS.COM>

It could be a reality-tv based adventure with newbies being assigned the Van of their choice, and they're forced to tear it completely apart and put it back together again! A cross between Junkyard Wars and Boot Camp. There would be joy, laughter, and tears... We'd have to get some of the more colorful people on the list to act as "instructors" and see if we could rope the vendors in, too. Hhmmm...I'm callin' the networks!

AB

Justin Wolfe wrote:

> Well, thanks you everyone for their input on my numerous problems. Yet > again I'm frustrated with my mechanical abilities. My engine is running > hot, I have an eratic idle and it jutters every once in a while when > driving. Time to drop some $$ on my mechanic not that I think he won't > be able to fix these things, but I really want to be able to do it > myself. There should be a do it youself VW class offered for anyone who > is insane enough to be dragged through the love/hate relationship with > their van. Agree? > > 84 westy

[text/html]