Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2001, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 7 Jun 2001 11:49:32 -0600
From:         John Brush <jbrush@AROS.NET>
Subject:      How to get to the archives

I am perplexed at the hoops I go through to get to the archives on vanagon.com

I can find them, and have used them more than a few times, but each time I go to the site, I stare and have to try and recall the steps to arrive there.

I know I could bookmark it, but I figure that since I have never seen this subject discussed, I am missing something big that would simply finding the archives. Am I the only one who has trouble finding them? :)

Who would like to share the steps?

go to www.vanagon.com and there is no link that indicates anything about archives. So where do you folks go next?

Its not quite friday, and this is not very important, but I just went to the archives and finally decided that I must not be seeing an obvious link, so here is my inquiry.

Thanks for the pointers,

John