Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2001, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 13 Jun 2001 16:34:08 -1000
From:         Mick Kalber <hotlava@INTERPAC.NET>
Subject:      Re: Re.Spillage when filling the gas

> Difficulty in filling the tank,slow filling or spillage out the neck > is not in any way an inherant problem with the VW filler neck design.

Steve...

Every syncro owner I've talked to has said they had problems filling the tank to the top... once you get to the last fourth or fifth of the tank it's click, click, click... adding little bits at a time til the cows come home. Takes forever. If it's not an inherent problem why do we all have it? Are there some syncro owners out there who don't have this problem?

----- Original Message ----- From: Stephen Overmyer <s.overmyer@UWS.EDU.AU> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2001 2:47 PM Subject: Re.Spillage when filling the gas