Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2001, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 14 Jun 2001 10:23:36 MDT
From:         Joe Fortino <biker.pride@USA.NET>
Subject:      Re: [Re: Don't race Beetles!!!!]
Comments: To: mike and shari <mjgarske@HOME.COM>

key word here NB=new beetles, I would never do this in my 66bug to anyone. Its just the NB people flexin what they have.. LAME-O'S

mike and shari <mjgarske@HOME.COM> wrote: No I screamed 4th (as it was broken) and that guy whizzed past me!

____________________________________________________________________ Get free email and a permanent address at http://www.netaddress.com/?N=1